June 27th Meeting Minutes

The WSHS met on June 27, 2016 with Gene Morey, Hal Pearson, Kristie Melendez, Sue Buxmann, Tom Chambers, Caitlin Heusser, and Eric Lucas.

We still need $50,000.00 to finish our project. Kristie will get in touch with Tom Prenger and Martin Lind to start making plans for our fund raiser. We will send out formal invites and make plans for give a ways and silent auction.

Eric and Caitlin came to the meeting to explain what is in the works for the Museum and village. People don’t like the signage and would like to see the actual artifacts put in the buildings. We as a group totally agree with this concept. They are planning on having more activities there and changing the hours to be more accessible to the public. There will be an audio tour.

We may be able to determine where we would like to put the statue.

We will still do the Aug display at the Rec Center. Please be thinking of objects you have to display.

Repectfully submitted

Sue Buxmann:)